Thursday, March 5, 2009

HW Before Session One

Hey, here's my homework for now XP

STEP 1: Create a blog @ Blogger, use "minima black"
visit hayley-ng.blogspot.com for proof

STEP 2: Post Three Images

Creative work
From Hayley Ng
During High School I kept a diaries or note books for fun and doodled throughout :/
Can't say that helped me in my subjects but this is my favourite doodle.

Great Piece of Architecture

I've always enjoyed Escher's imagination and his playful art with the relativities of the human eye.

Edited 27-03-09
From Random Pictures

Zara Hadid is an amazing architect and everyone should google her buildings XD

Original Photograph of something Beautiful



From Hayley Ng


Eversince my sister dropped the camera I've only been able to take extreme macro shots (even though the camera doesn't even give the option to). This is one of my favourite pictures which I've taken with it; it's of a dying plant I have outside my window.

STEP 3: Read above for paragraphs

STEP 4: Client's Artforms (noun, verb, adjective)

Fiona Hall: (noun organisms) (verb wither) (adjective crisp)
Dead in the Water, 1999

Tracey Moffatt: (noun possession) (verb clench) (adj unseemly)
Something More # 3, 1989

Rosalie Gascoigne: (noun city) (verb cycle) (adjective urban)
Parrot morning (formerly known as Tree tops) 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment